Wednesday 20 June 2012

Holiday Nails

After a long time away from blogging I'm Back!!

These are my Holiday nails to go to Morocco next week! Very excited as its been years since I had a proper holiday! Been teaching and all sorts of plans that have meant I didn't have the time!

Well I'm now in the process of joining forces with a lovely business partner called Hannah Campbell who is the amazing lady who lost her foot in a bomb attack in Iraq. I helped her with her transformation after she was wheelchair bound for 3 years and she loved what I did for her so much she's coming on board with SLB Style and training up as a beauty therapist along side me! We offer all aspects of styling to nails! only the best products are used and all the latest treatments available.

Watch this space for more news! Look at www.winchestersbestkeptsecret.com and register for more news as we progress!



Fun and Amazing times ahead!!

Anyway these nails are Smart Gel Sculptured extensions with Misstep Artistic Colour Gloss 3 week Manicure over the top! Just stunning for a hot destination!

Sarah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment