Thursday 28 June 2012

Holiday Nails

These are my holiday nails for Morocco next week!

Artistic Colour Gloss 3 week manicure + gold Leaf and Swarovski Crystals to add a little bit of Decadence to them.

Myself and Hannah are getting very excited about the trip with our families in tow.. Lots of inspiration for our new home salon along the way no doubt.

We will be posting pictures of our outfits and much more.
I have been watching SATC 2 for ideas of what to take with me... I have not been on a proper holiday in years.

This holiday has come at just the right time for me as I have had a ton of stress recently what with our house move but also making the decision to quit the Professional beauty industry and focus on Private clients has been a very hard decision but the best one for myself and my family.

We all need to build on some good memories from now on and not just me working 24/7!

3 more Days of seeing my lovely clients, helping them with styling, nails, makeup, and all my little tricks to look fabulous!

This blog will be updated every week not just to show you pictures of what we have been up to but also to let you all in on all my Makeup and Styling tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment